Check your back pain - information for patients
in this section you will find the information about our out-patient clinic visiting hours. Furthermore, you can assess your back pain using the online back pain questionnaire (available in German). Our department participates in a number of clinical trials, so you can also get information about ongoing research projects that you might consider to participate in.
You are here:
Appointments and visiting hours
Monday - Friday 08:00 - 15:00
Appointments for patients with back pain. Please check your symptoms online, before you book an appointment.
+49 172 89 87 637
Appointments for patients with other rheumatic diseases
+49 30 8445 2660
+49 30 450 514582
You can contact us by E-Mail.
All our doctors speak fluent English
What to take with you?
Please bring the following items to your doctor:
- a valid referral form (Überweisungsschein) (not required for private appointments)
- your medical insurance (Versichertenkarte)
- every document, related to your complaints, clinical features of the disease or describing previous clinical situation, treatments and procedures, such as
- results of laboratory tests
- medical reports
- all X-Rays, MRIs: pictures, descriptions and CDs, if available
- list of the medications that you take, or your medications
- another important documents (e.g. diabetes-diary etc.,)
We would like to ask you to book your next appointment in advance (1 - 2 months in advance).
By acute conditions and features please firstly contact your general practitioner to make a shared decision, if you need to seek for an emergency rheumatologic care.
If you had already made an appiontment and are not able to visit your doctor due to any reason, please let us know, so we can provide the appointment to another patient.