You are here:
The Network of Partners of the Rheumatology Department
Charité – Universitätsmedizin Berlin has a global network of partners. The health care-related challenges facing modern health are and science today require intensive efforts to establish both national and international collaborations involving both treatment centers and research and teaching institutions. Cross-border cooperations with top-level partners ensures that Charité maintains its leading position as one of Europe's largest university hospitals.
This page provides an overview of the growing network of partners of the department of rheumatology, ', which includes
- Charité-based institutions,
- other universities and university-based research institutions,
- governmental and non-governmental organizations
- doctors and doctor offices
- international organizations
- industrial research and development partners.